Lufthansa Transatlantic Travel Certificate
Terms and Conditions:
1. Class of service: This certificate entitles the person named hereon to a 10% discount on any published fare purchased in the U.S. and for travel originating in the U.S. to any Lufthansa destination.
2. Qualified route: Roundtrip from the U.S. to any Lufthansa destination worldwide. Lufthansa operated flights booked with a Lufthansa flight number only. No code-share or interlining permitted.
3. Validity: February 17, 2000 to June 30, 2000.
4. Restrictions: Travel must be completed by June 30, 2000.
Certificates are valid until June 30,2000 and are not transferable and non-refundable. Certificates will be void if bartered or sold, and will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
Certificates cannot be combined or used with any other document or promotion, including any mileage award, or any group, tour, travel package, promotional fare, or travel industry discount.
Only one original Certificate is required per ticket. Applicable taxes and fees are the traveler's responsibility.
5. Mileage credits: Mileage will be accrued according to the fare paid.
6. No cash refund value: Certificate has no cash value and cannot be returned or exchanged for cash or its equivalent. Each certificate shall be deemed fully used once the ticket is issued.
1. Call your travel agent or Lufthansa and mention that you are using the 10% certificate when making your reservation.
2. Present the certificate, after completion of information on the front side, to your travel agent or Lufthansa when purchasing the ticket.
3. For on-line bookings, you need to fax the following documents to our TBM Dept., at 516 296-9627, shortly after your booking is confirmed:
A copy of the final booking page, which provides you with the booking code and confirms your itinerary.
The Lufthansa Transatlantic Travel Certificate (1 certificate per passenger)
Travel Agents Instructions:
1. Make reservation directly from your CRS display. Deduct 10% from the applicable gross fare and include the following information on the ticket:
" Tour Code: UDT0DS10
" Endorsement box: NON-ENDORSABLE, Lufthansa only, Certificate #______________
2. Tickets must be validated on Lufthansa (220).
3. Attach 10% certificate to the outbound transatlantic flight coupon.
Airport check-in agent instructions:
1. Verify that the ticket is validated on Lufthansa (220).
2. Validate certificate in the designated area on the front of the certificate and return to NYCUD/S via co-mail.
3. Confirm that the certificate is filled out in its entirety.
1. By utilizing this certificate, the passenger agrees to abide by the Terms and Conditions. Lufthansa's conditions of carriage apply.
2. The rules governing certificates and the tickets with which they are used, may be changed by Lufthansa without advance notice. Such changes may affect your ability to use this certificate.
3. Lufthansa shall be the final authority on the interpretation of these terms and conditions.
4. The certificate is void if altered.
Click here for your Lufthansa Transatlantic Travel Certificate.
Click here to go back to the promotion page.