Ultimate Destination Sweepstakes Adventures on Skis flyDRIVE -- Save 25% Miles & More Promotions
Austria Ski & Spa Getaway
Package Prices Include:
Zillertal Resort description:
- Roundtrip Lufthansa airfare from JFK or Chicago (other departure cities available)
- Round trip bus transfers Munich airport to hotel (private transfers available on request)
- 7 nights hotel accommodations (based on double occupancy)
- Daily buffet breakfast and multi-course dinners (local, international and spa menus)
- Added services listed in each respective hotel descriptions
- Use of swimming pool and regular fitness facilities
- Resort/hotel taxes, gratuities and operational expenses for included features
Right in the heart of the beautiful Tyrol lies a mountain valley, where snow is assured, with a gigantic skiing arena which extends into the Hintertux Glacier area - this is Zillertal. There are hundreds of miles of prepared ski slopes for beginners to expert skiers. Here everyone can find exactly the challenge they are looking for. Unusual kinds of winter sports are available - sometimes right in front of your door! Take off into the air with paragliders or stay on the ground with your snowboard.
Resort Information-Ziller & Tuxer Valley
- Ski Terrain
- Length of Slopes: 240 miles
- Slopes w/Snowmaking: 30 miles
- Altitude: 1800 ft.
- Number of Lifts: 140 ski circuit
- Longest Run: 3.4 miles
- High Point: 10,800 ft.
- Max. Vertical Drop: 6500 ft.
- Cross Country: 45 miles
- Glacier Skiing
- Children's Ski School: 3+ yrs.
Zillertal / Tyrol
Sport & Wellness Hotel Theresa **** +
Outskirts of resort. Free hotel bus to slopes. Bar, disco, pool, sauna, steambath, jacuzzi, professional fitness room, table tennis, sun terrace, junior club (free of charge) from 3 years and up, beauty spa.
Jan. 6 - 30 Jan. 31 - Feb. 20
Feb. 28 - Apr. 17
Standard rooms $1079.00 $1119.00 Superior rooms $1191.00 $1231.00 Junior suite $1445.00 $1527.00 February 21 - 27 sold out.
Zell am See Resort description:
Zell am See is easily reached from Munich. Nestled between a lake and the Schmittenhohe Mountain, Zell am See offers the best of two worlds: excellent skiing during the winter season and superb glacier skiing combined with water sports in the summer. A large selection of shops, nightclubs and restaurants keep the aprés ski time busy and exciting. Free ski buses bring you to the Kitzsteinhorn Glacier and all base lifts of the Zell am See ski area. Excursions via rail or bus to nearby Salzburg, Innsbruck, Vienna, Venice and other points of interest are available
Resort Information - Zell Am See
- Ski Terrain
- Number of Lifts: 54
- Total Length of Slopes: 90 miles
- Slopes with Snowmaking: 6
- Altitude of Resort: 2487 ft.
- Longest Run: 4 miles
- Largest Vertical Drop: 7448 ft.
- Children Ski School From 4 yrs.
- Highest Point: 9938 ft.
- Cross Country Skiing: 125 miles
- Glacier Skiing
Zell Am See / Salzburg
Resort & Spa Hotel
Center of resort, 300 yards to lift. Bar, lounge with fireplace, dancing/live band, pool, sauna, jacuzzi, fitness room, sun terrace.
Jan. 3 - Feb. 6 Feb. 7 - Mar. 7 Standard rooms $1059.00 $1194.00 Junior suite $1194.00 $1373.00
Additional information regarding the above packages:
Note: To allow tailor-made spa activities we have not included any special spa services in the program. A list of all spa services available in each hotel is available from Adventures on Skis.
U.S. and international departure tax and airport fees not included (approx. $65.20).
Don't wait, contact Adventures on Skis now at 1-800-628-9655
or by email at [email protected]