All files are in Adobe Acrobat .pdf format. If you have not previously installed Adobe Acrobat Reader, the software required to view these files, you can download a free copy now.
Adobe Acrobat files are universally availablewhether you're using a Windows, DOS, Macintosh or Unix system, you can view and print the file using the free Acrobat Reader. In order to access these, you will need to get Acrobat if it is not yet installed on your computer's hard drive. Read on for instructions on how to download and install it.
Copying the Acrobat Reader should take no more than a few minutes. Once it's installed on your hard drive, you will be able to click on all Adobe Acrobat files and easily view or print.
Within the Acrobat Reader you can:
If you do not have the Acrobat Reader you'll need to download and install it. Follow the instructions below to download and install the Acrobat Reader.
1. Click the "Download the Acrobat Reader from Adobe's web site" link (link is located below, next to the Get Acrobat icon) to go to the Adobe site.
2. Follow the download instructions from Adobe to download the Acrobat Reader installer.
3. Follow the installation instructions provided with the Acrobat Reader installer to install the Acrobat Reader on your computer.
4. Using your browser, download the Acrobat PDF format document you wish to view. Your browser will prompt you to what should be done with the document.
5. At the prompt, select "Pick App..."
6. You'll need to specify to your browser which application can read the Acrobat PDF document.
8. Use the Acrobat Reader to view and print the Acrobat PDF document
Adobe's public anonymous ftp server - ftp.adobe.com - also has Acrobat Readers for various systems.