Lufthansa's European CityPaks
The fabled city is just beginning to wake up from its winter nap. Your flight arrives on a sunny spring morning nonstop from Newark or San Francisco, just in time to make your way to the Marienplatz to see the world-famous Glockenspiel chime the hours. Continue on to a visit to the Old Town Hall, the Deutsches Museum and any number of exciting cultural events. Be sure to plan an evening at the Hofbräuhaus, where fun, oompah music and traditional bratwursts are served up along with the requisite steins of beer and Bavarian "Gemütlichkeit."
Our special 3-night package includes:
* Rates are per person based on double occupancy and include airfare. Applicable air taxes are not included. This offer is valid for the following dates:
Roundtrip Economy Class airfare on Lufthansa nonstop from:
- Newark for $649 plus air taxes
San Francisco for $669 plus air taxes
- Accommodations for three nights at the Sheraton Munich. This deluxe, modern high-rise hotel is located near the Englischer Garten in the Bogenhausen residential district -- just 15 minutes to city center.
- Daily breakfast and hotel taxes
Extension nights available at $59 per person per night for double occupancy, or $101 per person per night for single occupancy.
- Any departure/return dates from March 30 - May 15, 1997. Tickets must be issued by April 30 and travel must be completed by May 31, 1997.
- San Francisco:
- Departures/Returns on Mondays and Thursdays only, from March 6 - April 30, 1997. No travel permitted from March 20 - 31, 1997.
Single supplement (3 nights): add $145 to the basic 3-night package price. Note: Hotel is sold out May 16 and 17, 1997.
To book you may choose from any of the following options:
- Fill in the information below and click on the button marked 'Submit' to send your request via e-mail to our tour operator, Pleasure Break Vacations, Inc. Once your booking has been made, you will be contacted for your credit card number in order to confirm your reservation.
- Fax in your request to Pleasure Break Tour Department at (847) 670-7689.
- Call (847) 670-6320 or (800) 777-1885 and ask for the Lufthansa CityPak offer.